giovedì 26 settembre 2013

The most interesting literary clothing websites

  Hi everybody! Today I want to say good morning to all my readers with a different post, dealing with books as usual, but in a different way. I want to share with you the best websites that I've found for literary clothing and accessories. 
  I have to admit... I was a little uncertain if publish it or not, because on the one hand I hope this won't become a trend used even from people who don't like or really appreciate literature; on the other hand, I consider it a beautiful way to wear your literary passion, but without exaggeration. I mean, it is better to spend your money for books, not for these items, but they could be a great idea for a gift. So, here we go...



(this one is only for jewellery);





  There is everything: from clothes to cups, from diaries to jewellery... Amazing! 
Here you are some printed T-shirts...


Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov

Catch-22, Joseph Heller

On the road, Jack Kerouac

One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Ken Kesey

Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Ulysses, James Joyce

2 commenti:

  1. A me piacciono tanti gli oggetti e gli indumenti che parlano di libri e letteratura... adoro letteralmente!
    Sperando che non diventi un trend per chi invece non apre un libro da anni...quelle di Lolita e On the road sono davvero carine... :-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Anche a me piacciono LETTERALMENTE ;-) Sono d'accordo, spero proprio che non diventi un trend di facciata, ma per chi ama la lettura è un modo divertente, originale e stiloso per personalizzare la propria passione!

      Elimina